Welcome to our visiting Ikamva guide, here you can find information regarding the Ikamva facilities and things to do and see when you visit our home.
AERIAL MAP OF IKAMVA
ARRIVING AT IKAMVA
– To book your Ikamva Tour please contact reception at 021 930 6001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ikamva Tour operating days/hours:
Mondays – From 10h00 – 16h00
Thursdays – From 10h00 – 16h00
The Tour is free of charge.
TOUR OF THE FACILITIES
Tour of Ikamva includes the following:
– Get to know the History of Ajax Cape Town FC
– Tour of the Ajax Cape Town FC Office
– Tour of the training facility
– Watch 1st Team & Junior Teams training
– Breakfast & Lunch at the Ajax Restaurant (for an additional fee)
– Visit the Ajax Fan store
– Opportunity for Autographs and Souvenir Photos
1st TEAM TRAINING
You get a chance to watch the Ajax Cape Town professional team train at Ikamva, you might also get to meet the players and the Head Coach after every training session.
AJAX FAN STORE
With all the latest kits, Ajax CT Fashion and souvenirs bring home a memento of your trip of Ikamva.
The Ajax Cape Town Fan Store is located at Cnr Frans Conradie Drive & Bertie Genade Street, Parow.
You can cap off your tour of Ikamva with a specially prepared Meal at our restaurant.
Should you have special dietary requirements, please feel free to stipulate such in your email to email@example.com when booking your tour.
We have various photo opportunity points for fans across our Ikamva base. Players and coaching staff are always happy to give time and pose for any requested picture opportunities.
Get a Photo in front of one of these special photo opportunity areas to help you capture a lasting memory of your visit at Ikamva, home of Ajax Cape Town.