There has been a recent development ahead of our 5th round National First Division (NFD) match against Maccabi FC at the Cape Town Stadium this Saturday, pertaining to entering the stadium on matchday this weekend.
There will be a formal closure in preparations of the Sanlam Cape Town Marathon, in the precinct and as a result entrance will be via Fort Vineyard.
A notice has been put up stating the following with specific reference to guests entering the Stadium. The following information is for guests to adhere to that will be attending the game:
1. Tickets are all sold via Computicket
2. Guests to park on level 01 outside Foyer A
3. Guests access either via V & A or Helen Suzman into Portswood then into Vineyard crossing Granger Bay into Fort Vineyard P2 entrance due to Cape Town Marathon footprint. General Parking [P1, P4, P5 & P6 will be closed for this match]
4. Access to stadium parking lot underground must have a printed ticket for parking
[Tickets available from Ajax Cape Town]
5.100 to 200 vehicles to park inside Stadium P1A level 01 [Through fort Vineyard Entrance]
6.Guests to access via level 01, foyer A
7. Pedestrians to enter via VIP Media doors (Black door) – entry on foot only
Follow @ajaxcapetown (Twitter) Ajax Cape Town (Facebook) & ajaxct (Instagram) for all the latest news from Ikamva.